[Free-RTC Discuss] FOSDEM 2020 RTC devroom and Coronavirus

Elisa Nectoux elisa.nectoux at belledonne-communications.com
Wed Jan 29 15:10:33 GMT 2020

Hi Daniel?

Are there so many cases of Coronavirus in Belgium? From what I saw, there is almost none.
Thank you in advance for your information.

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
elisa.nectoux at belledonne-communications.com

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://www.linphone.org <https://www.linphone.org/>