[Free-RTC Discuss] RTC dinner at Fosdem 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:40:22 GMT 2020

Hello everyone,

looks like we can accommodate all that announced they want to
participate to the dinner so far.

Anyone else that wants to participate to the dinner from now on has to
get an explicit confirmation that there are still available seats.

Again, everyone has to be prepared to pay for herself/himself, more
details in my initial announcement (at the bottom of this email as well).

See you all Saturday evening!
Daniel

--
Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com