[Free-RTC Discuss] FOSDEM 2020 RTC devroom and Coronavirus

Elisa Nectoux elisa.nectoux at belledonne-communications.com
Wed Jan 29 15:17:35 GMT 2020

Well, as I can see «  There is currently no indication that there is a need for concern about 2019-nCoV spreading to attendees at the conference. The Belgian authorities are closely monitoring the situation, and are prepared to react quickly should a suspected case pop up. »

We will be there, hope to have the chance to meet the guys who can make it there. And for those who cannot come, the videos will be a good solution :-)

Thanks for the organisation Daniel!

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
elisa.nectoux at belledonne-communications.com

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project
https://www.linphone.org