[Free-RTC Discuss] Awesome RTC

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sun Feb 2 22:10:51 GMT 2020

On 02/02/2020 12:42, Rob Pickering wrote:
> I started a repo for this after the discussion in the FOSDEM Devroom
> this morning:
>
> https://github.com/rjp44/awesome-rtc
>
> Structure is a two minute first stab at a taxonomy with an arbitrary
> selection of sample project names (no links) thrown in.
>
> If anyone else thinks this is useful, please contribute PRs with useful
> links.

Rob, thanks for creating this

Can I give you access to push the repository in this group?

https://gitlab.com/freertc

Or could it become part of the page?

https://gitlab.com/freertc/freertc.org

I notice you include a (default?) code-of-conduct.md file.  I find these
can be unbalanced if a project doesn't codify both the obligations and
also the rights of contributors together.  Would you consider removing
it until we have a discussion about it at a future event?

Regards,

Daniel