[Free-RTC Discuss] RTC dinner at Fosdem 2019

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:39:09 GMT 2019

Hello,

within Kamailio community we started the discussions about organizing a
dinner during Fosdem 2019, it the evening of the 2nd of February
(Saturday), likely to be set to start at 19:00.

Being already spread to some other forums, we are already over a dozen
people that showed interest to join, developers and members from couple
of RTP projects, among them Kamailio, Asterisk, Sipcapture and CGRateS.

We expect to have same policies like at the past editions, aiming to go
at the same place nearby Fosdem:

  - the restaurant will prepare a list with several meal options to
select from (including vegetarian)
  - each person should pay for himself, main course and 1-2 drinks/beers
should be in the range of 20-30 Euro per person

If anyone here comes at Fosdem and want to join, let me know. The event
approaches, so we will have to make the reservation rather soon, if you
plan to join, respond as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Kamailio World Conference - May 6-8, 2019 -- www.kamailioworld.com