[Free-RTC Discuss] selecting best C/C++ jitter buffer?

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 08:33:41 BST 2019

There is an interesting adaptive jitter buffer in oRTP that was improved a
few years ago,
it is the coded domain, dealing with RTP packets, so it will have to drop
packets if it needs to accelerate.

The one in WebRTC "NetEQ" will to fast accelerate in the decoded domain.

Both of them are kind of tightly coupled to the application / library

Cheers,
Julien