[Free-RTC Discuss] Free software speaker phone

karlo at klarinet.osamsb.hr karlo at klarinet.osamsb.hr
Sun Mar 10 15:47:50 GMT 2019

I am almost very pleased with the many conference phone systems that
have some combination of speakers and microphones such that one can
listen and speak from anywhere within a room. Polycom and Konftel
manufacture such systems, for example.

Unfortunately, these phones are invariably proprietary. How can
I create such a system with free software? To be clear, I am concerned
only about the local transmission and processing of sound; I am familiar
with configuration of the network and SIP softphone.

With great humility,
Karlo